Coca-Cola commissioned us to build a brand experience at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The build was composed of two installations. We built a meet and greet booth for the professional cowboys to sign autographs. Coke also had us build an enormous 14-foot horseshoe that had a floating acrylic sign inside of it. The Horseshoe was an excellent tool to engage customers with the Coca-Cola brand experience. Thousands of guests took photos with the Horseshoe which correlated into thousands of social media posts.
Prop makers, Set Designers, Scenic Artists, Movie props, fabricators, Monumental art... We build anything...
- Travis Scott Airforce 1 Build
- (no title)
- Dundie Award statue sculpture
- Gabriel Iglesias’s Netflix Comedy Special Stage
- Coca Cola Brand Experience
- Tips on how to make a statement for your brand with public art…
- guerrilla marketing art
- 3D Props Inspire Imagination
- 3d printing and medicine
- Children’s Ministry Design